A devilish cleavage, with angelic wings! Amy Childs dresses up as festive angel... as idol Professor Green tweets her to ask for a date

By NADIA MENDOZA



Christmas fairy: Amy Childs shrinks for a festive shoot with new! magazine



The Essex girl caught his eye after slipping into a delicate, yet suggestive above-the-knee dress, with diamante peep toe heels - and shrinking to adorable Tinkerbell proportions for a new! photoshoot.

However, during the interview, Amy initially said she's started seeing ex-boyfriend Joe Hurlock again.



Flying high: Amy poses in a revealing white dress and large pair of wings as she dresses up as a sultry angel



Tinkerbell proportions: Amy looks tiny compared to the letter written for Santa, surrounded by crayons

She revealed: 'We’re back in touch and I’d be lying if I said we didn’t want to get back together. I’ve always said I wouldn’t rule it out. I think I still love him.'

Yet in the next breath, the former Celebrity Big Brother contestant revealed her 'obsession' with Hackney chart-topper Green; real name Stephen Manderson.



Living the dream: Amy has now opened her own salon and has her own reality show on the strength of starring in TOWIE



Childs confessed: 'I fancy him. I think he’s so fit... My obsession with him is a joke.'

Green then retaliated, tweeting her for a double date with her brother Billy and perhaps surprisingly, offering up his ex-girlfriend Candy McCulloch.

He wrote: '@willschilds @missamychilds double date? @candymcculloch'

Amazed by the proposition, Amy seemed confused and simply wrote: '@professorgreen @willschilds @candymcculloch you what?'

Amy also showed support for former TOWIE co-stars during the interview, saying she adores their festive rendition of Last Christmas.

'I love that song! It’s my favourite Christmas song. I really hope they get to No1.'

The 21-year-old left the ITV2 programme after the second series to pursue solo success in the guise of becoming a CBB housemate.

She is also starring in her own Channel 5 fly-on-the wall show It's All About Amy.

Read the full story in this week's new! magazine - out today.



source: dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment